- All prices are exclusive of applicable Sales Taxes.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are subject to currency fluctuations.
- All prices are in Canadian funds, F.O.B. Skana Warehouse.
- Quoted prices are firm for 30 days unless otherwise specified and are subject to stock availability.
- $50.00 minimum on all orders.
- All invoices are due and payable at net 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Skana Imaging Solutions Inc. reserves the right to limit the intent of credit and payment terms offered to its customers.
- Mastercard and Visa Credit cards are accepted.
- Orders must be placed before 2:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) if next day shipping is required.
- A $25.00 charge will be applied to all NSF checks.
- All orders within the Greater Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal areas, excluding equipment, that meet the minimum charge of $800.00 (excluding taxes) will be sent pre-paid. Orders to be delivered outside the Greater Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal areas that meet a $1200.00 (excluding taxes) minimum charge will be sent pre-paid.
- Orders below the minimum pre-paid shipping will incur a $100.00 shipping and handling charge.
- The method of transportation and the carrier is at the discretion of Skana warehouse.
- Equipment will be shipped FOB Skana warehouse.
- Skana is not responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in transit. All claims must be made directly with the carrier.
- The warranty on the products distributed by Skana is the responsibility of the manufacturer.
- Skana makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the goods of another manufacturer.
- Products sent to Skana for warranty service must be forwarded freight pre-paid.
- All returns must have prior authorization by Skana Imaging Solutions Inc. and must have been assigned a Material Return Authorization Number (MRA#) before shipping. All returns are to be received pre-paid, damage free and in saleable condition.
- Returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Credits will only be issued once goods are received at Skana warehouse and the customer provides the invoice number and date of purchase. The MRA # must appear on the shipping box for each returned item.